Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, September 3, 2018

Closing out August

School started and I have been EXHAUSTED!!!!! I am coaching cross country and teaching all day and it is a big adjustment. I have made it through two full weeks and I am hoping that this third week will be less tiring. So far my classes are great and so is cross country. It is fun and I am excited for this year, I am just so tired everyday.

Before school started I took Andrew school shopping. We just picked out a couple of things. It was fun and he was excited. Then we came back to his house and swam, which is always fun. I swam until Audrey was too cold. Then I changed her and we took selfies while the boys and their dad swam.
The next day Amanda sent me a picture of Andrew wearing his new clothes and backpack. All ready for school!!!!!
 Here are a couple more pictured from different Sunday dinners.



 I have been trying to hike a peak a week now that Moki is better and cleared for activity. I need to be hiking to get ready for my Everest base camp trip and Moki loves it:) We hiked squaw peak the Saturday before school started. It is always a favorite.


Anthony took me to lunch one day. He paid using his points but told me what I had to order:) He also made sure we took my car!
The Saturday after the first week of school Amber, Moki and I hiked from the Y parking lot, across the shoreline trail, up Slate canyon, and back down Y mountain. It was between 9 and 10 miles. It was a great hike but very very hot!
Poor Moki was soooooo hot when we finally finished. That fur of hers is a killer.

We have done some hiking during the school week as well. We went up Slate Canyon but only got up one mile before a thunderstorm rolled in and we had to book it home.

I have been planning on a couple longer trips with Moki and I finally got her a pack so she carry some gear. She didn't look too thrilled when I tried it on her.
Luckily it fit great. We went up Slate Canyon again to try it out.
She did awesome!!!! She was way more tired but she did it. We were the same speed when she had a pack on.

I took this picture one evening while I was biking. The sunset was so gorgeous and so were the horses.
 Me on the way to church:)






No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...