Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Cross E Ranch

I didn't have any adventures planned the weekend of the 22nd of September and I woke up wanting to take my nephews to a pumpkin patch. I think I am so ready for fall, like so ready! Luckily they were free in the evening and I was able to take them on an adventure for a few hours. I decided to try out Cross E Ranch. It was a pumpkin patch that was kind of close to their house. It was awesome!!!! We loved it.

First we had to see how many pumpkins tall the boys were.
 There was so many fun activities at this place. There was a blow up trampoline, a corn pit, corn maze, four big slides, a bouncy ball area, a hay maze, animal petting, rubber duck races. I am sure there were more. That is just the stuff I saw. We didn't have time do do even all the stuff we saw.

The corn pit was a hit. We buried Andrew.
 Emerson went swimming in it:)
 And di lots of jumping!
 Andrew wanted a picture with all of the signs you can stick your head through. Emerson wanted nothing to do with them.

The slide was HUGE and so fun. Emerson loved it even though he looks scared to death in every picture. Andrew loved it too. They did the slide over and over for a very long time.

 We went on a fun little hay ride. They took us out to see their cattle and told us the history of their ranch. Emerson is so CUTE!!!

 Then we needed some food. They had delicious homemade caramel apples and doughnuts. So yummy!



After we ate we headed to the corn maze. They actually have three corn mazes. We did the shortest/easiest one.
 The only picture of me with the boys.
 I got the wagon because I wanted to pull Emerson because he was tired and had played so hard. That idea backfired because he wanted to pull the wagon. I can't quite say no to this face!
 He was so cute pulling it.
The corn maze was fun but while we were in it the sun went down and the mosquitoes came out with a passion. It was insane. And so ANNOYING!!!! After we got out I was running for the car. Then Andrew reminded me that I said we could do the slide one more time. So I let them. But those mosquitoes were so bad. We probably all had 50 bites each by the time we got out of there. Seriously so frustrating.

We had the best time. I was so glad I took the boys. It made my week and weekend. I just love spending time with them. They are the BEST!!!!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...