Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Finishing up Summer

 Andrew sang I am A Child of God in Sacrament Meeting. i was able to go. He did amazing!!!! I was super distracted the rest of the meeting by this adorable little girl.

 Amanda made her little dress and it is the cutest. I love her sooooo much!
Amanda had a meeting one morning and so I watched the kids for her. We biked and played hard. It has been so hot in Utah so we had to rest at the pavilion.

When she got home Dan came over and we all swam for a very long time. It was a fun day.

One Sunday at Dan's I was holding this cutie while playing cards. I was distracting her with my phone.

 She is adorable. I love this little outfit on her.
Hannah, Moki and I hiked up to Silver Lake. It was very hot but the water was so refreshing. Moki was in heaven!



The water was so beautiful!!!!!!!
Moki and I walked on the shoreline some evenings. Usually when I spent the day playing basketball or biking and she still needed exercise. It is so close to where I live and she loves it.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...