Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Paddleboarding

In August I enjoyed taking out the paddleboards a few times. It is so fun with Sam and Amanda's kids because they love it. They also love the water so it makes for a great activity. August was pretty hot and I appreciated any excuse to get in the water and cool off.

One morning we met up and went to High;and Glenn Park/Pond. Jana and her kids came too. It was so fun. The pond is perfect for the kids and there was a fun little dock they could jump off. The water was also warm and so we could play in it the entire time. It was such a fun day!
I was so impressed that Andrew and Emerson jumped off the dock with al the other kids. And then they all jumped on repeat for such a long time. So fun.



I love watching these kids and could do it all day long. I love the splash pictures as much as the jumping pictures.


Little sister watched with me as the boys jumped on repeat. She enjoyed some water time once they finished on the dock!
One Monday evening Anthony and I were heading up to Tibble Fork to paddle board. We decided to invite Sam and Amanda as well. We thought they probably would not come, but they did! It was such a fun evening. The water was still soooooo cold at Tibble Fork but it is such a beautiful backdrop. We played until dark and had a great time.

I am trying to get Moki more comfortable on the paddleboards. She is getting better but she is not great yet.

Amanda actually got a turn by herself. That is a very very rare occasion with three little kids around.
A singles ward was playing nearby and they gave the kids a turn on this water trampoline. This pose by Sam is SOOOOOOOO my dad. There are pictures that exist of my dad doing this exact pose. So funny.
The evening was so nice!


The kids had fun despite Audreys stink face!
I am glad we were able to get the paddleboards out a couple more times before school started.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...