Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 8, 2019

School Started

My first day of school selfie!!!!! Back at it for year 15. I am so excited about my schedule this year. I am teaching a lot of co-ed classes and I think it will be so good to have kids that want to be in PE. Already I have been loving it!!!!

Also I was so proud of one of my 7th grade classes. Most of them brought water bottles they were all over!!!! Good job kids.
The weather has still been so hot! I cannot wait for 70 degree weather. I am so tired everyday after school. Between teaching and cross country I am outside for a very long time on some days. This week the weather is looking like it will be cooler and I am so excited.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...