Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Fall Break in Susanville

This year I went to visit Aaron and Jacklyn in Susanville for Fall Break. It was a great trip. I loved Susanville. It is a beautiful small town nestled in the mountains. I loved hiking and biking and visiting with Aaron and Jacklyn. My mom also came up and visited for the weekend. We made a little drive to Redding to see Virginia, Cody and Jen. We also got to meet Asher, Cody's son.

It was really nice to drive to Susanville instead of Oroville. It is an hour and a half shorter which was so nice.

The first morning I woke up and went on an awesome bike ride. It was super windy but beautiful. I love biking in new places. It is the best.
 The views of amazing. I realized real quick I could live in Susanville.
I got back to Aaron and Jacklyns and we hopped in their truck and went for a hike. Seriously is there a better way to spend a day. They have so many hiking trails right outside their front door. I love it!
 Then we headed to Reno so they could do their shopping. That took up the rest of the day.

The next morning we woke up and hiked again. Fall was definitely in the air. I loved all the trails by their house.
A couple of GROUPIES.
Moki was in heaven.
Aaron and I also rode mountain bikes while the dogs ran. We raked leaves, made food, shopped and waited for my mom to come.
Saturday we went to Burney Falls on the way to Redding. It was so pretty and a nice little detour. I haven't been there since I was 9.

The falls are beautiful.
The hike was very short but a good way to stretch our legs.
We took a wrong turn on our way there and got to see this awesome dam.
 I wish I had taken pictures of the people we saw in Redding. It was so fun to stop in and visit Virginia and company. We hung out at Cody's for a while and then went to Virginias and played a few games.

I woke up Sunday and drove back to Utah. It was a nice fall break and I was grateful to Aaron and Jacklyn for letting me come visit.







No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...