Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Snow, Snow, Snow

Basketball has started. I am excited about my team this year. They are great girls. I am excited to get to work with them. Time flies when basketball starts. I was soooooo tired the first week. I think I am finally starting to adjust. We have a lot of work to do but so far it has been good.

Thanksgiving was awesome. I didn't take any pictures which is seriously the lamest. My mom came to town last Saturday. Sam and Amanda's kids and I picked her up from the airport and slept at  my house. We all went to church the next morning and then met at Loralie's for dinner. It was nice to hang out with family. My mom stayed at Loralie's because I had to work the beginning of the week. Then I went up and stayed two nights Wednesday after basketball. We had great food and company. It was a nice couple of days. All the single Browns were here for Thanksgiving with my mom, Nancy, Loralie, Curt and Katie. I have so much to be grateful for. My health, job, family and friends are at the top of the list. I am so blessed. We also got our fist snow over Thanksgiving and it was gorgeous.

Today Amber and I were able to hike up Rock Canyon to the campground. The weather was perfect, the snow amazing. It was the perfect first winter trip.
 It was snowing like crazy when we started.
By the time we got to the campground the storm had passed and it was all blue skies.

 Moki was in heaven. There was a little incident with her. She ran up behind me and her foot got caught between my heel and my snowshoe. She yelped like her foot got cut off. Poor puppy. Then she ran away. I ended up hiking way back up for her and still no sign of her. She finally caught up to me and Amber. She was covered in snowballs. Her foot was fine it looked like she had a little side adventure chasing the deer. My dog is CRAZY!!!!
 It was a great morning. I took an awesome post hike nap. I spent the rest of the day doing chores and trying to get ready to go back to work. So sad the vacation is over. Real life must go on!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...