Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, November 30, 2019

The Great Outdoors

I had a wonderful fall. I was able to be active outside with so many different people. I enjoyed lots of hiking and biking. The weather finally cooled and fall was awesome this year!

Jeneca Beasley and I biked the WOW trail in Midway. This was a mountain biking trail. It was quite the adventure. We covered 13ish miles.

 The ride was great until I got a flat. I was unprepared and didn't have a way to fix it. So thus started the not so fun part of our adventure, I had to run my bike off the mountain. We got back 30 minutes after dark. Not the best ending but I want to try the trail again. We had fun! Also Jeneca is way better at biking than me:)

Hannah and I hiked Stewart Falls. Once with my students, which was awesome, and another evening after work. The fall colors were awesome.
 Moki loves hiking!
 Anthony and I also made it up to Silver Lake. It was a gorgeous fall Saturday. We hiked from the parking lot to the lake in 55 minutes. We were cruising. It was a fun evening.



I love Silver Lake in the fall. It was an awesome evening!!!

 Moki and I also hiked up Slate Canyon several evenings after cross country practice. I love how close it is and that it is such a great workout!
 The snow fell early in the mountains. There was a clashing of the seasons. We didn't let it stop off from going up there as often as we could.
 I got to go on a couple of bike rides with Andrew. He is a good little bikes. I love biking with him!
 Fall is so beautiful in Utah.
 I also took on a challenge offered by the Provo Recreation Center. It was to bike 300 miles in part of October and November. I am glad I did the challenge. It challenged me to get my bike out when I had pretty much put it away. I got to bike with Julia Stanger, Amber Ellis and Jeneca Beasley. I loved adventuring so much in the fall!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...