Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Fall Favorites

I should blog more often and then I wouldn't be trying to catch up five months worth of stuff in one evening:)

Andrew, Emerson, and I went to pick peaches at Loralie's one Saturday after their soccer games. They were great little helpers.
 Also Emerson seriously is the cutest.

 Katie and Parley came to Park City. Than, Erica and I went up and met them for dinner. It was a really nice evening. Good friends and good food.
 This adorable little boy was so excited to go to his first BYU football game. I didn't go but I had dinner with him before.
 I adore Andrew. He has so much excitement for life and I LOVE it!
 I finally got my dream 4 man tent. These three helped me set it up and then played in it. It was a fun Sunday afternoon.
 Audrey is the cutest little girl.


 Sam sends me pictures sometimes and I LOVE it.
 I went to Andrew and Emerson's primary program. Emerson would not participate. Andrew did great. He sang a solo and did a speaking part.
 It was a great Sabbath.
 Andrew, Emerson and I went to Disney on Ice. It was so stinking fun. They loved it and so did I. I love spending time with these boys.
 Andrew with his birthday puzzle.
 Moki is the best little traveler. She does so great in the car and it makes it so easy to travel with her.
I took my class hiking. It was awesome. We hiked to Stewart Falls. I loved it. It was the best day.



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...