Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Family Visits


Soooo everyone was getting sick of quarantine and I lucked out with some visitors. My mom came for two weeks. . . so fun. I was working so I didn't see her a ton but I saw her some. She came and helped me work one day. I really appreciated that and was so grateful to spend some time with her. We also had some family outdoor gatherings, played games, and visited. I didn't get a ton of pictures. That is super LAME!

Then Ben and Katie came to town. Their time here overlapped with my moms and that was seriously so fun. I loved having them in town and spending time with them. The weather was amazing and we spent a ton of time outside playing and visiting. It felt almost normal, a feeling I really really miss.

Ben, Katie and I took the older kids on a bike ride. Amanda and my mom had the younger kids on the trail. It was a beautiful day. We biked a little over 6 miles. Really a great ride for those little legs.


 We finished the evening with a barbecue at Dan's house. Loralie has a great backyard so we hung out in the backyard and visited. The kids ran around and played. I played games with this cutie!
 The kids enjoyed a flag game they created at the park. They played so hard. It was so fun to watch.

It eventually became a tackle game and then we had some tears.


One morning Ben, Katie, family and me went up to check out Bridal Veil Falls. We walked on the trail and enjoyed all the spring beauty.


Braxton was in a mood so I didn't get an individual shot of him. It was a nice morning.

We spent a lot of time hanging out in the common area behind my house. We weren't supposed to have groups larger than 20 and we still weren't supposed to visit other peoples homes so we stayed outside as much as possible.
 The last night we were all together we took some pictures of the cute grandkids. Man I love these kids so much. It is so fun to watch them play and enjoy life together.
 We did a couple swing pictures and then moved to the common area.
These kids are my favorite.


 We spent the last evening making smores. It was so fun!
 Braxton lasted the longest around the camp fire. He requested I get a picture. He is adorable and such a handful all rolled into one.
 Having family in town is always a little crazy but I LOVE IT! I was grateful for a clean house but I missed the noise and chaos. Come back soon people!!!!!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...