Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Memorial Day Weekend

Anthony, Caleb and I headed to California for Memorial Day weekend. We went to Aaron and Jacklyn's house. My mom joined us for the weekend and Ben and a couple kids came for a night. It was a lot of fun. We played games, hiked, biked, visited and ate way too much. We drove my car and she ran GREAT!

Friday we were lazy in the morning because we had gotten in so late. My mom get to Susanville mid morning. We then set out on a little hike. Then Jacklyn and I took the dogs while we Mt. Biked. It was a beautiful day. We rode on the Biz Johnson trail. It was awesome.
 Aaron made some yummy burgers that we ate for dinner that night.

Saturday we headed to the subway lava caves and Burney Falls. More driving than I like but it was nice. We started at the caves. It was a short little hike and walk through the cave. It was fun to see.
 Then we headed to Burney Falls. Burney Falls is always beautiful.
 We ate a yummy tri-tip dinner. Anthony, Aaron and I headed out on a post dinner walk. It was a beautiful evening.

Sunday I woke up and my mom and I went for a walk. Then I went on a nice road bike ride. When I got home Ben, Braxton and Katelyn had arrived. We played games, visited, went for a walk, got ice cream and had a campfire. It was such a nice day. the weather was perfect and the company was great.
Ice cream!
Our evening walk with the kids.
I really love visiting Susanville. It is such a beautiful place.
 Monday I woke up early to sneak in a quick bike ride before we started the trek home. It felt good to get a little exercise before sitting all day. The drive home was great. Aaron and Jacklyn were awesome hosts. It was a fun little weekend getaway. Another short time when life felt almost normal.







No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...