Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Lake Blanche

Anthony called me later one Friday night and asked if I wanted to get up early the next day and hike Lake Blanche. I have a hard time turning down an adventure so I was in. The only thing I hate is that Moki isn't allowed up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was a beautiful Saturday morning. We hiked fast and hard. The reward of the beauty at the lake is always worth the effort.


This picture is so funny because I did not want to get up so I gave Anthony my phone to take a picture of the lake and he took one of me. SO ANNOYING! But hilarious. So most my pictures he took with my phone.
I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and I was soooo tired. We hiked hard and I actually felt like I might throw-up. I don't usually feel that way. So I sat right down when we got to the lake. I was fine after I sat for a few minutes:)

The hike was just over 6 miles and we gained 2500 ft in elevation. It took us just under three hours, not including the time we spent at the lake. It was a fun adventure. I am glad we left earlier because it was so hot on the way down.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...