Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Andrews Baptism

 I am so mad at myself. . . . . I did not get any pictures of Andrew on his BIG DAY!!! Seriously how did I let that happen. It was a little crazy because social gatherings aren't really happening but seriously  ARGH. His baptism was beautiful. He was so ready. He is so smart and such a good boy. He is obsessed with sports these days. He seriously makes any day better and I love him so much. I love baptisms. I felt the spirit so strong during the entire program. I know he is following Jesus Christ. I know the Savior loves Andrew so much. I can't wait to see all that this boy accomplishes in life!

We did get a couple group shots after the baptism. It was a beautiful snowy day. This is the entire baptism group (minus Emerson, he wasn't feeling it)! They were only allowed 20 people.

The Brown Crew. I love these people.
The nasty mustache crew!!!!
Brothers . . . . .


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...