Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Moki is 8

 I can't believe my dog is 8 years old!!!! So sad and crazy. Sad because dogs don't live too long. Despite all her craziness she has been an awesome companion. She is always up for any adventure and loves me and all my people. I try to overlook her faults:) 

Just like I try to overlook Anthony's NASTY mustache!!!
Moki has gotten me outdoors so much the past 8 years. I used to be a gym rat. I would workout every morning before work. Now I exercise outside so much more and I am so happy about that.
Happy 8th to the craziest most spoiled pup around!

 


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...