Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

 It has been the weirdest year. From an awful election. . . meaning awful choices and all the garbage we have to endure leading up to it. . . . . to COVID-19 . . . . . to online school . . . . to no gatherings . . . to sports getting delayed. No one has been left untouched by the things happening in the world right now. It really has been a wild ride. I have been so grateful for the evenings when I can sneak in a hike or walk and just enjoy the beautiful world we have been given.




I tested positive for COVID-19 and so I am spending lots of days in isolation. I HATE IT!!!! I will be here all of Thanksgiving. The timing is actually great, which sounds terrible, but it is. I have been very fortunate and don't have too may symptoms. The worst one is the loss of taste and smell. This sickness will touch everyone at some point. There has been so much misinformation I have no idea what to believe. Honestly it is hard not see it as a normal flu, but I do have a mild case. It has been a long year. I am looking forward to basketball finally starting after the break. I love coaching and getting to know girls better. 2020 has been a wild ride and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...