Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

The Draper Suspension Bridge

 This post is out of order but I want to include it. After Sunday afternoon conference Anthony, Emerson, Katie, Abby snd I hike to the Draper Suspension Bridge. I had never even heard of it. It was a relatively easy 3 mile round trip hike on the Bonneville Shoreline trail. The bridge connects the trail over a ravine. It was really cool and such a nice evening.

 

Emerson does not like pictures so it is always a treat if you can get him in one.

He was so fun to hike with. It was just me and him together most of the time and he talked so much. It is so fun to see his spin on life.

Such a fun evening


A little bridge before the big bridge!
I think I want to snowshoe this in the winter. It will be so pretty!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...