Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 3, 2021

IS TRAVEL SAFE?

 Soooooooo the question of 2021 is when can we start to travel again. Things are slowly opening up but is it really safe? I am vaccinated and have had covid so I had been hoping for a trip. Pretty short notice Amber and I were able to plan a trip to Ecuador. Plane tickets and the trek were just cheap enough, the tour aligned with Spring break and we were itching for something to look forward to. The stars aligned and we had a great Spring Break. 

Flying right now is still complicated because you have to have COVID tests to enter some countries and it is required to get back in the US. It took some preparation and planning but it all was worth it in the end.

I love taking pictures of all my gear laid out. it looks like so much stuff. This time I must confess I had a couple things I didn't wear. . . oops. But I wasn't carrying stuff on my back so not a big deal. Moki always hangs out close while I pack, she can seem to sense it means I am leaving.

Yay it all fit! I don't have to make any hard decisions about what to bring.
Wearing a mask the entire travel day was so hard. I haven't worn a mask that long ever! I had zits to prove it the rest of the trip.
Grabbing some lunch in Atlanta before we head to Ecuador. Options were very limited.

We traveled all day Saturday. Left at 5:15am and got to out hotel in Ecuador between 10 and 11pm. We were exhausted. The hotel was nice with a great shower. I went to bed quick because the real adventure started the next day.

Me ready Sunday morning to start hiking. Let's get this started!

 


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...