Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 3, 2021

Did I do stuff in March???

 I always feel like my blog gets slow around this time. Basketball ends, school is busy, I am tired, March is long . . . . . blah blah blah. March was an ok month this year.


I started by getting the 2nd COVID vaccine shot. I got really sick with this shot. That wasn't fun but it was only for like 12 hours. I am happy to be vaccinated and it paid off when I traveled to Ecuador in April. I had mixed feelings about getting it but in the end I hope it was the right choice for me.

Moki wore her St. Patty's bandana for over half the month. She also needed a haircut all month. They were six weeks out so she just kept getting longer and longer hair while we waited for our appointment.

Jacquie Carter and I hiked Squaw Peak! It was awesome. I have wanted to hike it in the winter the past couple of years and just haven't done it. We picked a snowy day. The hike was beautiful because of the fresh snow. the downside was the peak was above the clouds so we could not see anything. Jacquie and I hike a couple mornings a week still. I love it!
Erica brought me the cutest Las Plumas windbreaker from Oroville. Las Plumas has a store that sells clothing now, that is crazy!
Anthony caught my traeger on fire. It was probably my fault because I hadn't cleaned it in a while but man it burnt for a very ling time . . . not good.
I dis lots of hiking in March. Amber and I hiked to the rock canyon view point most weekends. I tried to get out on week nights with Moki. The time changed and I always love to have more light in the evenings. Stephanie, Katie, Randal and I have still been having dinner and game nights occasionally. School has been going well. I am anxious about the schedule for next year, they are considering making changes, but I do know I will not have to teach online. If I am not teaching online I will survive. Now it is the month of May and school is out in 24 days, CRAZY!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...