Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Basketball Season

 Before basketball started I was already feeling exhausted. I was seriously questioning if I should coach. At the time I started having these feelings it was a little late to back out. I am glad I went through with it. I had the best girls on my team this year. They worked so hard. We didn't win a game until almost February but they continually improved and we got 4 wins. It was so fun to watch them all progress this year. Coaching is hard, tiring, and emotional but it is also so many good things. 


In our last regular season game we beat our rivals Orem Junior. My team played so well. It was an amazing way to end the season.
These girls really were great. I am excited to cheer them on in the things they do the next few years!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...