Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 10, 2022

February Vacation

 After basketball ended I took some days off of work and went to California. I had coached two sports and was physically and emotionally exhausted. It was so fun to leave for a week and get a reset to finish off the year. I went to Aaron and Jacklyn's. We really just hung out and played lots of games but it wasn't work so I was happy.

The Sunday I was there my grandma Brown happened to be in Redding so we drove over to see her. She will be 92 this year. She looks so good!


Tyla is at the best stage. She let's everyone dote on her and is just generally a very happy baby. Gosh I love her. It was so fun to spend so much time with her.


 





 My camera roll was filled with pictures of this cute girl. I love that Aaron and Jacklyn live so close to so many beautiful outside places. We did get out and enjoy the beauty everyday as well. The weather was still pretty chilly but we bundled up and made the best of it!





My favorite picture I took that doesn't involve Tyla was on one of our walks the morning after it snowed. The trees are magical on this one portion of the loop we walked most days.


Nancy came to California with me. It was really nice. I was grateful for the company. My mom came over the first weekend so we got to see her. We went to Redding and saw Virginia and family, Jan and Lou, as well as grandma. It was a nice get away.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...