Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Lisbon

We woke up early, had breakfast, and got a ride to the bus stop a couple miles from our hotel. It was an early morning. We had an almost 4 hour bus ride back to Lisbon. Once we got to Lisbon we got a taxi to our hotel, got checked in and then set out to explore. This day was a reminder of how much I dislike big cities. It is noisy, dirty and gross. I loved loved loved all of the days we spent on the coast. I did not like Lisbon. It does have cool architecture. I am sure it is a cool city. I just love the quiet peaceful setting so much more. We walked to old town. Did some shopping. Headed back to our hotel in time to go get dinner.

The tile on the buildings was very unique and beautiful. I think it is something Portugal is known for.



 It was good to get out and move our bodies after the long bus ride. We also had a long travel day ahead of us and so it felt good to move some.

I really loved this trip. The hiking location was amazing. I just love the beach/hiking combination. This was the perfect trip for spring break. We had plenty of time to do everything we needed to, the weather in Portugal was very moderate, We got home and still had a weekend to prepare for work. It really already feels like a dream.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...