Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 6, 2008

BIKE TRIP

So every year the physical education department takes 50 9th grade students on a 20 mile bike ride on the Provo trail. BYU students come with us and it is really fun. Well the kids get tired because they are not used to biking that much and they have fun but there are always a few complainers here is my interaction with two of my students while we were at lunch.

students: Ms. Brown what can we do to get in trouble?

Me: Why would you want to get in trouble?

Students: would we get in trouble if we dumped this water bottle on you?

Me: I don't think that would be a very good idea.

Students: Why not?

Me: Beacause I would be mad and I might have to throw you in the Provo river.

Students: Well if you just got mad you could let us ride back in the truck instead of throwing us in the river.

I now realize they want to get into trouble so that they can ride in the truck for the last 10 miles.

Me (standing next to the vice principal): If you throw water on me I will throw you in the river and you will still have to bike home in the cold.

Students: That is so mean, would you really throw us in the river.

I just smiled and didn't answer and the vice principal turned to me and said only if you don't want you job any more and we laughed. Junior high girls are so funny.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...