Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Great Investment


So, four years ago I bought a bike rack at Wal-mart for $100. It worked great I definitely got my monies worth and then when I went to San Diego for spring break it scratched both of my bikes. Mind you the thing was on the verge of collapsing but I was being cheap and decided it would work. Well after the bikes, new bikes, were scratched I swore I would never use it again. So I decided with my stimulus package I would buy a nice bike rack. There was a lot of drama behind the bike rack search because one bike shop was so RUDE to me I had to leave even though they had the rack I wanted, but I am not willing to buy things from people that are rude even if I had been eyeing the rack for months. So I ventured out of Provo to Sandy and found a rack on sale at REI. I used it for the first time this weekend and it is amazing. My bikes do not move at all. I am so happy and the rack was on sale for $150 normally $250. It is a Yakima rack and I love it. The true test will be how it does on the way to California but so far soooooo Good!!!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...