Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Track Meet

So I finally got a hold of the pictures from the track meet. You can enjoy the pictures of me attempting to run in the 4x400, you know the race where I almost lost to the "FAT GUY". Not a shocker to anyone who has ever seen me run.
I could not stop coughing after the run because I was sick but don't think for one minute that it stopped the athletes from dumping water on my head.
And I could only smile afterwards knowing that I had resigned as the head coach and this was the last time I would have water dumped on me!!!! Yea.
So other then these pictures this last week was good. My proposal for my thesis went well I can make a few changes but other than that it is good to go. I also worked at the Utah State track meet on Saturday. Worked on my tan and burn and got to see some of the students I have coached in previous years win the state title so that was really fun. Now I am just looking for good ideas for memorial day weekend.

1 comment:

Angelee said...

I'm proud of you Lan...for running and for your thesis.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...