Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Hike Today!!!


Today I hiked with my backpacking pack on so I can start to prepare for Havasupai next week. My hike was really nice I went with my neighbor Nichole and we did a little hike up the American Fork Canyon. On our way back the highlight of the hike was seeing Mr. Moose. We had to go around him and get pretty close I was a little nervous. There were these teenage boys in the lake fishing and I said, "Do you think it is safe to go around." They replied, "There is only one moose we have not seen a baby so it should be fine." I then said, "If I die please report it so my parents know." One of the boys said, "Don't worry we have our video camera on in case it does attack." Oh good I will be famous after I die from a moose attack. The good news is that I did not die and the moose did not attack. It was sure fun to see one though.

3 comments:

shauna said...

I could just see that video coming out on youtube if the moose had gone for you! Boys are so funny.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I like these pictures. And I always knew you were an animal lover. :)

Melissa said...

May I just say that you are an amazing photographer!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...