Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, July 3, 2008

11 ways to tell if someone bikes alot!

So this is a picture of my mountain bike my new mode of transportation. I have been trying to bike everywhere I go unless I absolutely need to drive (for example: Kayaking, hiking, after dark, & chruch). So far so good.
11. They wince in pain whenever they sit on their bike because their bum is constantly sore.

10. There are bugs all over the frame of your bike. Similar to what happens to your windshield. Unfortunately it usually means there are dead bugs on you as well. See my frame below, so sad and honeslty who has time to wash your bike?


9. The person can strategically park their bike so that it will be in the shade after class when they will be riding home.

8. They have good self-esteem. In Utah it is an unwritten rule that when you seem someone biking or running you honk. Not really but I would say I average a minimum of two honks a ride. Man I must be HOT!!

7. Helmet hair. Not so attractive need I say more?

6. They are sweaty in class because it is 100 degrees outside and they are crazy enough to bike there instead of drive. This also means they have to coordinate their outfits so they don't look sweaty. It is a little challenging.

5. They are fit becasue on top of everything else they do each day they are also biking 5-20 miles extra as transportation. Which fortunately means they can eat more as well and who does not want that.

4. They have more money then their friends because they buy less gas.

3. Their legs are muscular because they are biking soooo much (they aren't afraid to show them off in spandex).

2. They have the best parking spot at BYU. They can personally park in front of every building on campus. Hey even the teachers and administrators can't do that. But who knows maybe the football coach can.

1. They have the sweetest tan line ever and might choose to swim with their shorts on occasionally so people don't look at them weird.

I really just wanted to show off my AWESOME tan line. I call it the biker tan. It happens every year and I think it is hilarious.

1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

That is the scariest tan line ever. but then again, I dont' know anything about tan lines...

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...