Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Biking Fun

This week I barely squeeked in my 100 miles on my road bike. Come Friday I had only been on one 20 mile ride. Yikes!! I was still active doing other things but I hadn't road biked much, mind you I road my mountain bike a ton but that does not count towards my goal. On Friday I considered calling the goal off but then I decided I could suck it up and do some major biking. Friday I biked 54 miles and today I biked 27 miles and so I got my 100 mile goal. As if I had not biked enough the past two days I was bored, and doing homework was not really sounding very fun, so I talked Nichole into mountian biking with me and we biked up big springs. Big springs is where I snowshoe all winter long. It was the first time I have taken this bike off road and it was AWESOME. The bike was great and I really like it a lot more than my last mountain bike. Both my road bike and mountain bikes have frames specifically designed for women and I really like that. They are designed for shorter torsos and longer legs which is exactly what I have.






1 comment:

Katie M. Brown said...

wow! i can't believe you bike 100 miles in a week. i am lucky that i have a dance class that i go to 1 1/2 hours a week. that is the fun you get to do when you aren't married. i miss that.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...