Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A New Bed

I finally bought a new bed, but this post is not about that bed. Mikila is moving in with me and she needs a bed. Well I was going to buy a twin bed to put in that room anyways so we set out to find one. After the first store she expressed her desire to have a bed bigger than a twin and I explain that I can't afford to buy a bigger one and she says that is fine she will work it out. This same Saturday I bought my bed and when we pulled around to the back of the store we realized that there are a bunch of old mattresses waiting to be thrown out. So we did what any desperate person would do and waited until after store hours and went and took one of those dumpster mattresses. Ghetto, OF COURSE!!

Mikila was laughing so hard she was really of no help and Dan and I had to do the dirty work. We loaded it and hauled it up all the stairs to her room. Meanwhile Mikila has not been around Dan in a long time and is laughing at everything he says and is making herself sick while Dan and I haul the worlds heaviest mattress.

After all of that she decided it was to big for her room anyways and is now sleeping on an air mattress. Last night in the dark, so no one could see, Mikila and I hauled the dumb mattress to the dumpster and shoved it in, because we don't need it. This story probably does not seem very funny on the blog but in real life the whole situation was hysterical!!



3 comments:

ThunderDan said...

Actually I don't find that funny at all. I would have preferred never to touch the thing in the first place!

Liz and Kevin said...

It sounds hilarious to me!
-Liz

Parley and Katie Call said...

THat is crazy ooc, but it doesn't surprise me! :) ha ha

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...