Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Arranging and Rearranging

My bedroom is officially put together, I think. I have rearranged the room three times and hopefully it will stay this way. It is easy enough to reaarange minus one heavy and huge bookshelf. The problem I have been struggling with is that the ideal place for my bed is on top of the airconitioning vent. Lots of people have said I should not cover that up, even though it is so tempting. So last night was hopefully the last of the reaaranging of my bedroom at least for a little while. I need to move on to other rooms in the house.

1 comment:

Lanenga Family said...

Lanell! The house looks great! Look at you, all decorating and stuff :). How is school this year? are you coaching any sports teams?!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...