Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We made it!!


This time we made it to the top of Mt. Timpanogos. We hiked on the Timpanooke trail. I had never hiked that side and it was really nice to switch it up. Timpanooke trail is not as steep as the Aspen Grove side so it was a little bit easier on the knees. Overall it was a fun day. Poor Mikila came to town and I told her I would be hiking timp and she apparently did not realize it takes 8 hours. Luckily Jana and Bem are around and she could hang out with them all afternoon. Saturday was crazy because I had a ton to do even after I hiked so when I finally went to bed I was out.

1 comment:

Nancy Webb said...

Makila is in town and going to live with you!! Tell her hi. Hope you find a bed for her. Sounds like everything is working out, thats great. I love your house, furniture and you most of all. I'll be down soon with more garden produce. Yummy, almost makes diets fun.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...