Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, December 19, 2008

Did I Mention. . . . . . . . . . ?

  • That I turned in my stats final on Wednesday!!! Yea, I only had to take two days off of work in order to have enough time to get it down. Now I am just waiting to see my grade in hopes that I passed.
  • That it snowed a ton this week and finally last night I was able to go snowshoeing with Jenni and Julianne. We had a great time and got a great workout because we broke trail the entire way. It was AWESOME! Although I am tired today because I didn't get to bed until midnight


  • That snowshoeing could very well be my favorite outdoor activity, it is close between that and biking. Nothing beats snowshoeing in the Utah powder. I just love being able to be outside and enjoy the beautiful world Heavenly Father has created for us.
  • I am going home on Saturday. I have not been home since June. I am PUMPED!!
  • That I love how my house is decorated.
  • That I love when my house is clean, that is a great feeling.
  • And last but not least that Christmas Break starts today at 3pm. I have decided that Christmas break was designed so that teachers do not commit murder before the year is over.
  • Oh and one more thing . . . . That I have not eaten sweets since Thanksgiving (I made a $50 bet with my cousin Melissa) and it actually has not been horrible. I feel great and this little bet has been a testament of how much junk I was eating.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Wow, I'm not sure how I feel about you having such a nice camera. Because of it, I can zoom in and tell exactly how much I was sweating. And also clearly see the contacts in my eyes -- that's kinda weird... :)

But it WAS great fun. We will definitely have to do lots this winter. I will try to make good use of the borrowed pair while you are gone.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Yay for being done w/Stats! I hope you have a safe trip to Oroville, I had better see you there....I don't get there til the 28th though.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...