Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Forgotten Carols


Last night Mikila was able to get Katie and I tickets to The Forgotten Carols at the UVU McKay events center. The show was really good and I really loved the music. It was fun and really helped put me in the Christmas spirit. If you get the chance you should go sometime because it was awesome but be prepared for a little cheesyness after the play is finished. Maybe it was becasue I was tired or maybe I was being a scrooge but no matter what the cost I was not going to link arms and sing "we can be together forever someday" over and over while swaying. All in all a fun night and thank you to Mikila for the tickets.

5 comments:

Mikila said...

We can be together, forever someday..... What's wrong LaNell, I thought it was very endearing hahaha

Melissa said...

That is cheesy! I enjoyed it when we went, but I have to say McLean is a much better songwriter than singer.

Liz and Kevin said...

l.o.l. That is a little cheesy! Sounds like it was fun though! we are hoping we are cool enough to see you this Christmas Season!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I love Michael McLean. I have so many of his cd's. Yes, he is better at writing than singing, and he gets cheesy but I went to forgotten carols last year and time out for women the year before (he performed) and they were seriously some of the highlights of my year! Maybe that's lame but oh well.

I will have to make you a copy of my favorite McLean cd. I'm glad you got to go!

mjnetty said...

I have to agree with you about the cheese. I've seen his show several times and he does that at the end like it's the first time he's ever thought of it. But I love the Forgotten Carols! Did his son sing this year in it?

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...