Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Don't be jealous

This is how I spent my Saturday - temple, homework, 30 minute nap, homework, lunch, homeowrk, workout, homework, study group for stats, homework, dinner, and finally at 10:05 I finished my stats test and homework. Yep that was a very productive day!! But I was so excited when I was finished because for the first time in over a month I don't have to do homework today, on the sabbath. Just knowing that has made my Sunday so much better.

Thanksgiving was great and I have so much to be thankful for. I am so blessed and I really do appreciate all of the blessings in my life. To sum up my Thansgiving holiday I would say: STATISTICS. That is why I did not go home because I knew I would have a ton to do, and I did but I only have two more weeks and then I will have another blessing in that class being over:) I still really do enjoy the class but it is quite difficult.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Yikes, I'm having bad flashbacks just reading this. But don't worry, I still manage to stress myself out sometimes -- for example, I got up at 3 today to finish a presentation for work. Now don't YOU be jealous. :) Anyway, I'm happy that you are so close to being done. This is your last class, right? I'm so amazed with you for taking on school while teaching and coaching. I think that's crazy impressive!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...