Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, February 5, 2009

BUSY DAYS

Busy days . . . . . . . . well kind of. I have a student teacher and so a more appropriate title might by boring days. I should be doing my thesis but instead I have read 4 books in the last week. It has been great. I love reading and I have read some interesting stuff. My favorite book was My Name Is Asher Lev. This book was awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good read. Not only is it a great book it also helps you better understand the Jewish culture.



Outside of work and coaching I spend a little bit of time each evening on the Wii fit. It is not everyday you purchase a video game that tells you how fat you are and lets you demonstrate your amazing sports skills:) Sam passed me on the soccer heading the BRAT didn't miss one soccer ball. Now I have a new goal. Life is all about goals, I must beat Sams' high score. As you can tell I am not a very competitive person.



And lastly fun with the girl's, I stole this picture off of Erica's blog. Last weekend was really fun. It was great to hang out with friends and have the opportunity to see Carrie sealed in the temple. I wish we could all get together more often.



So my days have been busy . . . . kind of.

3 comments:

Mikila said...

Thats how it is huh ..... You talk about Sam's incredible score but do you talk about my first place score on the ski jump .... what does a chubby girl have to do to get recognized in society???? Well its nice that you posted otherwise I wouldn't know what you are up to. You also failed to mention that you are on 2 different basketball teams and you are dating a guy named Gym. :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

Thanks for the bood recommendation. I am also sending you a book and some surprises for your b-day. :) If I don't see you next week then come for sure spring break.

Julianne said...

Hey, LaNell, hope you had a happy birthday! I read My Name is Asher Lev this year too. It took a while to get into it, but I also really enjoyed it. We need to hang out sometime, maybe go snowshoeing again before it all melts.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...