Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

when it's over. . . . . . .

That's about the time I fall in love again.



The basketball season has come to an end. I won't miss it for a couple of weeks but I do always end up missing it. This season has been interesting. I learned a lot as a head coach. Some things I will do the same some things I will do differently. Overall I think the girls had a good time and they all got better at basketball, which is the ultimate goal.

I am pumped that for the rest of the year I can go home at 3:30. What am I going to do with myself? I am so eXcItEd!

3 comments:

Angelee said...

Happy Birthday LaNell. I was nice on my blog. Love ya.

Big Mama said...

Happy Birthday LaNell (a day late)! hope you had a great day!

Liz and Kevin said...

Happy belated birthday girly! Hope you are doing well!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...