Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, April 17, 2009

SwApPiNg

This last week was awesome!!! I swapped cleaning and sitting inside with friends . . . .FOR



laying on the beach and hanging out in the beautiful weather!!! (Notice my new swimsuit, my first ever tankini and the bottoms are so cute!)



I swapped being in the snow . . . FOR . . . being in the sun



I swapped Dan finding my camera and taking 30, yes 30, pictures of himself . . . . FOR . . .



actually wanting to use my camera to take pictures of my fun friends and trip.



Addios vacation and now it's back to real life











6 comments:

The Robins Nest said...

Fun! I want to go to the beach SO badly. Hopefully someday soon!
Glad you had fun!

5fords said...

That is so funny...Dan and his picture taking. I have a little someone around here who gets pictures happy with the camera

Mikila said...

Job good Danny Boy, you are the best. Glad that you had a nice vacation. It isn't going to be as fun as next weekend :)

Unknown said...

hey, i just finished spring break too! sad to go back to teaching...
i swapped lesson planning for: shopping, running, and getting a super bad sun burn yesterday. but we were at the beach too - so fun!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Why is there no picture of us, huh missy?!?

Angelee said...

I'm jealous

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...