Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My new hair


I did it, I really did it!! I have needed a hair cut for sometime and a little color to cover up my 12 gray hairs, YIKES!!! I have been nervous about it because I have not put color in my hair since before my mission and that is a long time. (not that I am counting.) This time my wonderful sister inlaw, Katie, did the cut and color and I love it. Even this morning after the excitement wore off I still love it. I think I may be a color girl for some time now due to the gray. I still feel so young because I can do all the things I have always done, why does my hair insist on exposing me?

12 comments:

The Robins Nest said...

CUTE!

Angelee said...

so cute. It makes me want to color mine again too. nice seeing you

tarahepworth said...

I love it!! You look great Lanell!

Than and Erica said...

LOVEing it!

katie said...

AwesomeI I love it! I totally hear you on the gray business--Bekah found my first one for me about a month after I got home from my mission, and I'm finding more all the time. Sniff.

Big Mama said...

I love it LaNell! You look great!

Muriel said...

Because you have Webb genes. We go gray early. Which reminds me , I need to do my color a.s.a.p. It's getting bad.

Liz and Kevin said...

I like it! Hey how was the wedding?

Parley and Katie Call said...

It is SO stinkin' cute. No, it's HOT. YOu look hot. I love it. You should keep doing it. (although you've always had gorgeous hair, it looks great either way!) I'm glad you like it! Sometimes we just need a change, huh?

Nancy Webb said...

Love the hair. I am excited to go to CA in let's see 3 weeks? I can handle short trips if it's with my nieces and nephews who do the driving and treat me so good.

The Finlays said...

Love your hair! I am having to color mine consistently now to cover up the gray hairs. Unfortunately for me I have have way more than 12!

Christina Updike said...

You look awesome, Lanell!! (Don't feel bad, I started graying at age 24 . . . hair color has been my best friend since). You are such a cute girl - - I especially love the picture with you and your grandma in the posting above this.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...