Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MISSION: Drop That Winter Weight


Every year I gain 5 pounds in the winter. I do really good until Christmas and then all of a sudden I can't get out of bed and go to the gym in the morning and I am exhausted (even more than normal). So now that spring is fast approaching I am pumped to take a hold of my life and lose that winter weight. In order to help myself I learned how to teach kickboxing and am teaching it to all of my classes. On a- days that equals 3 hours of cardio and on b-days about two hours of cardio. It is awesome!!! It is tiring but it feels good to get to workout with my classes. It is also nice because the students have to work really hard because they are in partners and I am by myself so I do double the work they do . . . . . . .which means I can get on them if they aren't working hard:)

Oh, and I just have to get through this week and then it is spring break and I will be going here



to visit Katie for a couple of days and here



to visit Jen. The above picture is my favorite kayaking spot!!!!

2 comments:

Angelee said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go visit those girls. I wish I were going with you. And, the third leg of your trip should be chico to visit this friend of yours...whatever though.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I'm excited to see you.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...