Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Love Spring!!!

This week has been good for so many reasons.

  • The weather has been soooo nice. 70's all week. I feel like I have heat exhaustion after work because I have been outside all day.

  • I biked 54 miles the last two days. I am falling in love with my pink bike all over again. Still one of the best purchases I have ever made. I even had a basketball game after one 26 mile ride and I was still able to run. This is good because often I have an awkward biker run that my softball team laughs at all season.

  • Softball season started today. I was so nervous because I have not hit a ball since October. To my suprise I hit and even snuck in a triple.

  • I bought new cleats, my old ones were six years old and killed my feet. These ones are awesome and there are these little color flaps so that I can make my NIKE sign eight different colors. The cool thing is that I didn't even know that until after I was in the car putting them on. Of course I choose to have a pink NIKE sign.



  • I watched The Boy in The Striped Pajamas last night. Really good movie. Sad, but made me think and strangely enough made me appreciate Heavenly Fathers plan more, especially the atonement.



  • I turned in the rough draft of my final thesis today. YIPEE!!! I know there will still be some revisions but this is a major milestone.

  • Last but not least tomorrow I am headed home for the weekend. The car ride should be great me, Dan, Sam, and Mikila. I can't wait to see all these people

as well as Angelee and her sweet little baby.

4 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

You and your pink. I'm so excited for spring too...I love it. What do you mean I never update my blog? I just did four posts in one day! I just get too far behind then I get overwhelmed because I have too much to blog about and don't know where to start. I'll try to do better for you though:).

shauna said...

I read the boy in the striped pajamas and when I got to the part where he goes under the fence there was only about five pages left. I thought the climatic part was going to be his father finding out about him having a friend and not what really happened. But you are right, it just made you grateful for His plan and that those who suffer will find peace through the Savior. It was a good book...I recommend it if you didn't already read it. It is really short and written from a nine year old's perspective so it is a very fast read.

Angelee said...

I'm excited to see you and for you to hold Charlee. See you soon.

5fords said...

My favorite color is hot pink, and if Dustin would let me, I would have a hot pink steering wheel, but he sometimes drives it, so yeah, thinks people might look at him funny. Maybe we will see you at church.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...