Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Weekend

Friday I took a really long nap after work. For some reason I thought it would be a great idea to have a basketball camp after school all last week. While the camp was well attended and fun it just added to my end of the year stress and really wore me out. I will think twice before I do that next year. So when I got home at 6 I slept for 2 and 1/2 hours. Then I cleaned my entire house before going to my soccer game at 10:40. I am loving playing soccer but seriously they schedule games 24 hours a day. It is so crazy.

Saturday I just layed around all day trying to convince myself to bike. I really wanted to do a long ride but I was so lethargic. Finally at 1pm I made it out the door. I biked 68 miles and barely made it home in time to shower before heading up to Murray with Dan to attend Amanda's orchestra concert.

Dan, Sam, and I had lots of fun watching Amanda. Sam taught us all about orchestra etiquette which I am sure he never had any knowledge of whatsoever until he married Amanda. And I loved watching the 80 year old violinist. He was the cutest little man ever.

After we ended the night at Denny's with some dessert.


Amanda looked so nice in her concert dress.

Then on Sunday Erica called me up a few minutes before diner and invited me over. That was great because I hadn't seen her in forever. Jana and Ben came over and we all played some games and visited. Overall it was a great weekend and I just can't wait for two more weeks when everyday will be a weekend.

4 comments:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

I think it's funny that you "finally dragged yourself out the door" then biked 68 miles. You're amazing!!

Kriss said...

I hear ya, can't wait for summer! I'm so tired of homework I could scream!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I like your cardigan. :)

The Barth Family Blog said...

I was going to say the same thing as Katie! : ) Looks good on you.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...