Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, May 23, 2010

just can't quite get enough of it


Homemade ice cream!! I mean really how could you get enough. So I made the mistake of buying the coolest ice cream maker ever. It does not require ice or rock salt and it is so easy to use, emphasis on so easy to use. I just dream of all the flavors I want to try. I know it's a problem. So I try to wait until I at least have a good excuse before I make the next batch. To date I have made blackberry, fudgsicle, peach frozen yogurt, cherry pepsi slurpie, mint n' chip, strawberry, and oreo.

The great thing is that it can make slurpies, frozet yogurt, sorbet, as well as ice cream. It has many functions. It was cheap. It has a three year warranty.

Last night I made strawberry and oreo for the sisters I visit teach. I mean who would not want to come to my house to be visit taught if they knew there was homemade ice cream involved. I will pretty much come up with any excuse to make ice cream.

My favorites so far were the mint n chip, cherry pepsi slurpie, and strawberry. Here is to an amazing summer filled with lots of ice cream. (I better bike a lot).

8 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hi Lanell...can you please tell me what it is and where you got it because you're making my mouth water, thanks!!

shauna said...

where did you get it? I would love something that doesn't require ice and rock salt. The cherry pepsi slurpie sounds good.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Yes, what brand is it? I just ordered a vegan ice cream recipe book and also lots of flavorings so I can make fruit sorbets all summer long! I love that there are so many choices of fruit right now. And that pepsi one sounds good, if I drank soda...but it makes me want to make it anyway.

Than and Erica said...

i dont' want to buy one, i just want you to come over and make me some. :)

Anonymous said...

Can I be your roommate for the summer???

Nancy Webb said...

The cherry pepsi slurpy sounds the best.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Wahoo! Thanks for the link. I've gotta get me one.

Liz and Kevin said...

Can I visit teach you? YUm!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...