Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 31, 2010

Bear Lake

This weekend was Shaanta's birthday and her Mom has a time share in Bear Lake and so we headed up there to celebrate for the long weekend. It was a little cold, but we still had lots of fun. I was able to bike in the mornings. It is always nice to have somewhere new to bike.

All these pictures are in no specific order and there are tons of them so here we go:
Emily trying out the kiddie swing

Shaanta was the crazy picture lady. We thought she must be getting tired of taking pictures of our faces so we gave her some new material:)

I tried out my under water camera for the first time.

Lots of sleeping and lots of eating on this trip. And when I say lots I mean LOTS!!!

I thought we were posing like the lady but apparently I was the only one that got the memo.

The water was so beautiful. This is on Sunday, which happened to be the nicest day.

We rented a surrey and peddled Shaanta around for her birthday.

The sail boats. I am not sure why I am putting this on but I like the picture.

The three of us on the Surrey. A little cramped but seriously so fun.

The KOA in Bear Lake is awesome. We stayed in a condo but I want to go back and tent camp because their KOA had so many activities. That is where we rented the Surrey. We made homemade ice cream for Shaanta's bday, shopped at the outlets and just relaxed. It was a great way to kick off summer break. Now to recover from all I ate.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...