Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom Day

Faces only our Mom could love! Dan was snapping away at wacky angles.

To my Mom from her Utah children. We love you!

Dan was talking to Mom in the car while we were driving to Nancy's and he said, "Mom I told LaNell we should fly out to California and surprise you but she was like no that is too expensive. Obviously she doesn't love you as much as me." Whatever. I need to stop driving that kid everywhere.

We spent the evening with my Aunt Nancy. She is our Mom away from Mom. She does a great job of taking care of us. Sam and Amanda brought delicious enchilladas. Dan brought a salad.

And I brought some homemade blackberry icecream. Yum!

We finished the night by playing our favorite games. Wipe out, Skipbo, and Hearts. I won at hearts. I shot the moon twice. It was glorious. I was very excited.

I feel so blessed to have a wonderful Mom. She is such a great example and I love her so much. She is just a good lady and I hope I can be more like her. I also am grateful to my Aunts and my Grandmothers. All of them are great women and I look up to each of them for so many different reasons. Maybe if I take all their good qualities and develop them I will be a great lady someday as well.

3 comments:

Angelee said...

I love that picture of you with the cards. I'm stealing it :)

Angelee said...

I love that picture of you with the cards. I'm stealing it :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

She must really love it if she comments twice. :) (and despite what she claims, she is the ultimate picture thief!) Cute pictures!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...