Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, September 11, 2010

did you know . . . . .

They make computers that are all inside the screen. I didn't until today. Went to Best Buy to look at laptops came home with this

first glance you think what a nice computer screen, but don't worry the computers built somewhere inside. And it is a touch screen. It is pretty much the coolest thing ever. My only requirements for a new computer were that it could hold lots of photos and music. I really wanted a netbook that I could hook up to my TV when I wanted to use photoshop, so it would be nice and big. But I took Dan shopping (never agood thing when it involves computers) and he convinced me that my life is so boring I don't even need a mobile computer, which is true. And then I saw the screen computers and I just love it because it does not take up any space, no tower needed. I really really love that about it. So yea that is the most exciting thing that happened in my life this week.

5 comments:

Than and Erica said...

What a fun purchase! and i love that you went in looking for a netbook and came out with that! you're funny.

Angelee said...

you and all your money!!!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I think it looks awesome!

shauna said...

not only is the built-in computer great but I love all the wireless stuff. No more keyboard wires or mouse wires. It looks so clean and unclutter.

Nancy Webb said...

WOW!!!! I am so excited for you. That's what I am saving my money for.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...