Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pictures


I have not done much this past week. So I have nothing to report on the blogging front. I have been looking through old pictures and here are some shots from a ghost town in Wyoming that I liked. I took them last summer.


And some pictures of my cousin Heather's daughters. The are so cute. As I was looking at older pictures I was shocked at how much they have changed in a years time.

And really why are skinny jeans back in style. They do look cute on little skinny girls but they are definitely not my favorite.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hey girl, how is the school year going so far? Saw your mom and dad at the fair.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...