Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, February 7, 2011

ShORt BuT sWeEt

Anthony is home! The trip was way too short but seriously so fun. The trip started off right because my team played an awesome game on Thursday. I was seriously so pumped I don't think I slept the whole way home. That is good and bad. Good because I kept the driver awake, bad because we drove all night and I was way tired the rest of the weekend.

On our way to the airport we saw Anthony's plane fly in and we knew we were going to miss him because, let's be honest, not many planes fly in to the Chico airport. That was LAME. We were 12 minutes early but that ended up being 10 minutes late. But here is Anthony looking good.

Caleb wins the award for most excited that Anthony is home. That guy has been counting down for a while now. Here he is wearing Anthony's sunglasses. The funny thing about Caleb is that every time a missionary has come home in our family there is a picture of him wearing something they brought home at the airport. With Aaron it was a cowboy hat with me it was a hat as well.

Do you notice anything different about the two family pictures? I only got two photos and Olivia is not looking in one but some other people were having a little too much fun in the one she is actually looking in.


The peppermint patties. More on that later, but these three ladies are always a hoot when they are together. And I must apologize openly for saying two of them were worthless, it was a joke!

Me and my cute niece. I love that Olivia will just chill with anyone. It is so nice that she will hang out with those of us who live far away and don't see her very often.

And some more cute pictures.

I got to give her a bath, I must be funny because that is a good little smile.

All ready for family pictures.

I will post more pictures later and possibly a top 10 list (in honor of Michelle) from the trip. Although it will be hard to narrow the list to ten things. I am so grateful we were able to be together as a family, hang out, and have fun.

1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Oh that sweet little Olivia is CUTE!!!! I love her teeth and her smile! I'm glad you had a good trip.

Nice family picture :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...