Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Expired

I woke up this morning with the prompting that my drivers license had expired. I laid in bed and thought oh it probably does expire at the end of the month. WRONG! It expired on my birthday. Are you kidding me? Who looks at when their license expires. Obviously not me. I am sure they sent something to an address where I lived at one time, but I didn't get anything at my house. Now I am nervous to drive. But obviously I am not biking to work in the snow. Oh man, hopefully I have time to deal with that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Angelee said...

I hate the DMV. go online because sometimes you can renew online. when I was driving for 3 months without regisration I called them and they told me that it's just a courtesty they provide to send reminders. They aren't required to...stupid huh?

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...