Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally Feeling Better

Wow I feel like my life is boring but the truth is I have not done anything too exciting the past three weeks because I have been sick. It has been crazy. I would sleep 12 hours a night on the weekends and start to feel better but then Monday would come and I would just wear myself out and by Friday I felt awful. We are talking terrible. Last Friday I was almost convinced I had a real sickness I felt so terrible. When Monday rolled around I felt better but only getting 8 hours of sleep just started the day bad and I was feeling sick again. I finally broke down, took the day off work and went to the doctor. That was a waste of $25, I suspected it would be, turns out it is just a virus and I need sleep and rest. So I slept most the day Monday and I do feel much better.

I finally feel like I am getting over it. So much that I actually jogged on my treadmill last night and it felt good. Well until I was done and I learned the hard way that qeuso and chips are not the best pre-workout meal. Who knew? I mean it has tons of calories.

Oh wait there is one new thing an addiction to this:

Made the mistake of downloading it while I was at the doctor's. If they had any good magazines that would not have happened. So stupid!! I just play it every night and I tell myself when you beat this level you can go to bed and then I don't. So hopefully I can get it out of my system while traveling this weekend and be done with it.

I am headed home tonight. Can you believe this guy is coming home tomorrow?

I can't but I am totally excited. I have only been home when one brother got off the plane (Aaron) and seriously it was one of the most fun days of my life. Way more fun then when I got off my mission, that was weird. But it was like one big party. And everyone will be there. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Cameron and Katie said...

I too have been addicted to Angry Birds. I finally overcame my addiction by substituting it with tetris. Now I have a new addiction. Good luck with yours!

Sarah and Mark said...

Glad you're feeling better. Have fun going home! How fun to be there when he gets off the plane. I can't believe how long I've been home from my mission.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I didn't even know what that game was, can you tell I need a new phone? :) I am excited for you to go home and see your brother!

I hope you feel better soon, too. Viruses are nasty and I hate how they linger. Take lots of zinc.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...