Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Cure All

The temple. Love it. And I especially love this picture. The Provo Temple is not my favorite temple looks wise but I like how this picture turned out once I touched it up with my instagram app.

Homemade ice cream and brownies always make you feel better. Well at least until you put on your jeans again. Good thing I only wear those on the weekend now that school has started. I will fast every Friday so they fit for the weekend (totally kidding but that would be hilarious).

So my last post was a total downer but I am actually feeling much better about life. Oh how only a couple of days can make a difference. Don't worry there are still parent problems. WOW is all I can say about that. It would take a novel to write what has been going on the first week of school. But this is definitely not an appropriate place to talk too much about it. All I am going to say, and this is unrelated to the major problem, is that I had 10 students wanting to sit out of PE today. What is the world coming to? Seriously no wonder we have a weight problem in our society. I am sure some of the excuses were legit but there is no way all ten of them were. It is only the 2nd day we dressed...seriously people. The most shocking thing about it all to me is we really do not do that much in PE, in fact I wish there was a way to get the students to do more. Mainly because most teenage girls are not getting the exercise they need. Anyways that is always a battle and one I will fight all year. Psycho mom on the other hand seems to be one I may fight all semester so I am bucking up for the storm, luckily the principal has got my back.


4 comments:

Than and Erica said...

Can you have like a psycho mom series on your blog where you tell us all your stories???? I would love that.

jana said...

I think being a psycho mom should automatically lower student of psycho moms grade - then they'd leave nice teachers alone!

Parley and Katie Call said...

DISLIKE psycho moms! I do not envy your job. I think you should post the stories. (just change the names, we'll never know) ha ha

PS-that last post was not a downer. You need a real life post once in a while.

Sharee said...

I am glad the principal has your back!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...