Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ugliest Shirt Ever Worn

Remember that the soccer team I played on with Jana, Michelle, and Amanda won the t-shirt. Yeah that was really exciting. You know what kind of killed the excitement...the shirt they gave us. UGLY! Good thing I teach PE so I can wear it to school with pride I have no idea what the other ladies are going to do with their shirts.

I told my classes all about my ugly shirt woes and all about picture day woes. Today was picture day. I think it may have gone ok. At least I did my hair and threw on a dress for 2 seconds. The verdict is still out until we actually see the end result. Please, please, please can it be alright.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...